Wordpress BackupWordpress backups have two distinct purposes. The primary purpose is to recover data after its loss, be it by data deletion or corruption. Data loss is a very common experience of computer users. A 2008 survey found that 66% of respondents had lost files on their home PC. The secondary purpose of wordpress backups is to recover data from an earlier time, according to a user-defined data retention policy, typically configured within a wordpress backup application for how long copies of data are required.
Hot wordpress backup Manager is WordPress plugin, which allows to create database and/or files system wordpress backups and restore them. This plugin is created for owners of WordPress sites and will be handy in site maintainance.
wordpress backups creation is performed according to schedule configuration and not required manual support. The plugin is developed with usage of WordPress core CRON implementation, it means that you don’t need access to your hosting panel (or whatever you use) to setup CRON jobs.
The plugin could notify owners about successful or unsuccessful wordpress backup creation by email. Additional option is ability to attach wordpress backup file to email.
After successful wordpress backup creation it is possible to send wordpress backup file to remote FTP host or to online storage provider like Dropbox or Amazon S3.
Each wordpress backup could be restored from the plugin. The restoring process is quite simple and could be started by clicking a restore button for certain wordpress backup.
- Database and file system wordpress backup generation.
- Scheduled wordpress backup generation.
- Ability to restore previously created wordpress backup file.
- Upload wordpress backups to remote FTP host.
- Save wordpress backups on Dropbox or Amazon S3 servers.
- Email notifications and wordpress backup attachment.
- Ability to migrate WordPress instance on another host.
- Full clean up on deactivation. No garbage left.
- Auto update, when new version released.
- No ads.
- German by Alexander Pfabel